Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good friends and good dogs

Last weekend the dogs and I made a run down to Lewistown to visit with my friend Brad, and a couple of his fine dogs. Brad's a fellow Montana bird hunting fool. Not to mention, he's got some fine dogs too.

Here's Brad walking in on his shorthair, Deacon. I believe Tiegen is in there somewhere too, but I cant find him.

Here's Brad walking in on his setter, Tiegen.

And again...

Notice a trend here?

Here's one of Bull and Ivy getting in on the action.
All in all, we had a great time. Who knew Lewistown was in the banana belt? It was 60 degrees that day, and 17 when I arrived back home, three hours away. Brad, you've got a spot here come this fall.

5 comments:

Shawn K. Wayment, DVM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn K. Wayment, DVM said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Mntmaniac said...

What a great day that was Craig...I enjoyed seeing all four dogs on the ground together and I really enjoyed sharing that spot with you. Lets do it again soon...Saturday, I begin trying to steady the Setter up after the flush...

B

Mike Spies said...

Craig, I don't usually think of Lewistown as a 'banana belt' area, but I would not have it any other way.

I miss Montana, will be there In Sept/Oct again.

Looks like a good day for the dogs, hope you fellows had fun.

Mike

Travis Wall said...

Still got 10 inches of snow here! Wished I lived closer to train with you and Brad.